500W Solar Micro Grid Tie Inverter
DC20-60V 50Hz or 60Hz
Compatible with 60-90 cell PV modules.
AS3100,AS4777.2,AS4777.3 IEC62109-1 IEC62109-2 VDE0126-1-1,VDE4105 EN62109-1 EN62109-2
CE ETL SAA TUV VDE certification .
10 YEARS WARRANTY
The Microinverter System is the world's most technologically advanced inverter system for use in utility-interactive applications. This manual details the safe installation and operation of the Sunshine Microinverter.
The three key elements of a Sunshine Microinverter System are:
- the Sunshine Microinverter
- the Sunshine Microinverter Energy collecting device (ECD) (need to purchase ).
- the Sunshine Microinverter Energy monitoring and analyzer (EMA)
This integrated system maximizes energy harvest, increases system reliability, and simplifies design, installation and management.
1. Solar Microinverter System
- installed on the racking beneath each solar module
- maximizes energy harvest
2. AC power travels over AC wring to the load center
- performance data is also via the AC wring
- plug and play communications
3. ECD communication
- plug into same AC outlet
- collects information via the AC wring
- transmits data through a standard ethernet router to the internet
4. Standard Ethernet Router
- information collected by the ECD is then transmitted to EMA.
5. EMA Monitoring
- provides moniforing and analysis
- performnace information can be viewed from any web browser
How the Microinverter Works
The Sunshine Microinverter maximizes energy production from your photovoltaic (PV) array. Each Sunshine Microinverter is individually connected to one PV module in your array. This unique configuration means that an individual Maximum Peak Power Point Tracker (MPPT) controls each PV module. This insures that the maximum power available from each PV module is exported to the utility grid regardless of the performance of the other PV modules in the array. That is, although individual PV modules in the array may be affected by shading, soiling, orientation, or module mismatch, the Sunshine Microinverter insures top performance for its associated PV module. The result is maximum energy production from your PV system.
Indoors, you can install the Microinverter Energy collecting device by plugging it into the same wire wall socket and providing an Ethernet connection to your broadband router or modem. After installation of the ECD, the full network of Sunshine Microinverters
automatically begins reporting to the Sunshine Microinverter Energy monitoring and analyzer web server. The ECD software presents current and historical system performance trends, and it informs you when the PV system is not performing as expected.
Sunshine Microinverter systems are also inherently more reliable than centralized or string inverters. The istributed nature of a microinverter system ensures that there is no single point of system failure in the PV system. Sunshine Microinverters are designed to operate at full power at ambient temperatures as high as 65C (150F). The inverter housing is designed for outdoor installation and complies with the NEMA6 environmental enclosure rating standard: NEMA6 rating definition: Indoor or outdoor use primarily to provide a degree of protection against hose-directed water, and the entry of water during occasional temporary submersion at a limited depth, and damage from external ice formation.
Ease of Design
PV systems using Sunshine Microinverters are very simple to design and install. You will not need string calculations, and you can install individual PV modules in any combination of module quantity, type, age and orientation. You won't need to install cumbersome centralized or string inverters. Each microinverter quickly mounts on the PV racking, directly beneath each PV module. Low voltage DC wires connect from the PV module directly to the co-located microinverter, eliminating the risk of personnel exposure to lethal 600Vdc power.
Why is micro inverter?
Any question, please feel free to contact us
- The transition from a centralized to a distributed inverter optimizes energy collection.
- The converter module integrated into the solar panels can reduce installation costs.
- Soft switch technology to replace hard-switching technology can improve efficiency and reduce heat dissipation.
- From cottage industry to mass production, standardized design (hardware and software) to improve reliability and reduce costs.
- Using a special capacitor (due to the high failure rate). Design requires a higher voltage to reduce the current, we use a special electrolytic capacitors.
- The converter can be connected to the grid to eliminate the need for many battery applications. The high price of batteries, require maintenance, life expectancy is shorter.
- Work required micro-inverter power increasingly smaller (only a few hundred watts), which can reduce the internal temperature and improve reliability.
- Micro-inverter solar inverter system needs to deal with a lot of a particular power level, in order to increase production, thereby reducing costs.